Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wow, generous?


While i am doing my usual blogging, i wrote about my tragic loss. Now, the loss was something that proved that scamming could still be done these days. Even though Jagex made it much harder, there still is a lot of ways to get around the system. I couldn't believe how much support that i got from fellow bloggers and runescape players. Not only was the support there, but also the assistance. It was truly amazing. I was fishing for lobsters when i told my story to everyone because them wanted to hear it soo bad. I told it, same as usual, and i guess a lot of people had some comments. They ranged from, "How long did you know this kid?" to something like i would buy you full dragon back but there is this obnoxious trade limit. I came across so many people telling them this is a leason to learn from. I got many offers but i couldn't take them. i hate being helped...especially since i work so hard to get everything myself. I HAD to take a generous donation from Deathrole and Merch Gwyar. The donations consisted of a dragon dagger piosoned and a hunk of cash. They both helped me come along for a little bit. I had to take a pic with Merch after she helped me..Thanks Merch and Deathrole.

3 comments:

  1. =3 awesome.
    I'm glad there's others out there still that are willing to help. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very lovely to meet you. :D

    I passed on your thanks to Deathrole. He came in about five minutes after you'd left. ><

    Good luck on rebuilding your account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJ, if you need any cash, just give me some junk for 500k. :-) Btw, it's happy rant from Canting.

    ReplyDelete