Thursday, March 4, 2010

Updates!

Wow, yesterday was an eventful day. I went to work after school and i went onto the computer. I was hoping to get my rank five attack in barb assault when i couldn't log on. I soon went to the home page and bam! there was like 3 updates?!?! Now, i just going crazy because that was like the only time i could play runescape for the next few days. i need to get my goal but i was held back while they did the updates.

the first update was the Hit Points. They are now called Constitution. I don't know where they got the name but it sounds completely weird to me. I am probably going to call them hp still but I'll try to get used to it. Pretty much, you add a zero to the end of your original hp. For attacking, you do the same.

Another one of the updates was the Stones. When you skill, you get these random stones. you bring two of these stones to a person in the museum in Varrock.These stones give you some extra xp. I haven't really looked into this update much but i hope to take advantage of it :D

Lastly, the lobby update. This update kinda upsetted me. I had a hard time trying to log in because there was so much to load. Now, im not a big fan of World of Warcraft but runescape is becoming to much like it. I play runescape because i want something slightly less annoying than WoW but also about the same, challenge wise. I dont really appreciate the lobby but i'll try to get used to that update too. Many of my fellow friends on runescape say that runescape has got out of hand with the new updates. They want to "retire." i told them best of luck and i'll be there any time for them if they return. Well, off to sociology! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment