Monday, March 1, 2010

My Tragic Loss

Well, last week i was hanging out with a old friend that i trusted a lot. He helped me many times so i had full trust with him. I told him he had pretty sweet armour(pretty much full 3rd age armour) and i had full dragon. I was like, you want to take a screen shot. We were at clan wars so he said,"Sure, lets go in the red portal though so nobody can disturb us when we are taking our pictures." so i agreed and proceeded with the who plan. Then...out of the blue, he casts me into Ice Barrior. I was like,wtf? Then, he takes out his rune claws and kills me in 4 hits. All with the special attack on. Now, I'm not made of money or anything...i have always worked hard for my stuff. I rarely ask of anything from anybody. At the moment, i was carrying pretty much all i had so i can take multiple pictures of multiple sets of armour. while i was there, i was carrying all fairly expensive stuff. I had full dragon armour, rune claws, full rune armour, dragon dagger(+++), green gloves, boots, and cape, obby cape, spiney helmet, amulet of glory, granite platebody, blue shorts, granite maul, dragon two hand, and something else, that i can't think of at the top of my head. Even after all this happened. i didnt even manage to get a picture. This all took me months to get this money for all this, but seconds to lose it all. Tragic lose indeed.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Cariad!

    I didn't realise that stuff like this could still happen in the new Runescape. :(

    I'm sorry for your loss and if I can help out at all, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i was like almost about to cry. He was my 5th friend i ever had on runescape. i try hard and now i have rune platebody and legs. im working very hard. i am nowhere near wat i had. exspecially since im a low level. I have lvl 74 combat. All my hard word right down the drain. If i ever need some assistance, i'll try to ask but i probably wont. Thanks for the help. right now, i have a empty bank and i sold i have. the current armour i have is rune plate, legs, Fren boots and cape, green gloves, def ammy, and rune claws. Any tips on making money, i would be really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farming is pretty lucrative right now - you can buy avantoe seeds and sell the herbs to ppl who are stockpiling for the bonus xp weekend.

    That's too bad about your loss - not just for the equipment, but you also lost a friend. That had to have hurt even more.

    I can give you some seeds to farm if you'd like :)

    I Kitra I in game - feel free to PM me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthony, I have a ddp here with your name on it. It's a gift from Zvi5, aka Deathrole, aka about 10 other accounts that he keeps moving between every day. LOL

    Anyway, it's in my bank taking up room and it belongs to you. Do you want to come into my cc when you're on, so I can arrange to meet you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, sure merch, thanks for the help guys...i feel so help less, im not on much today but ill be on tomarrow after i take my driving test. Its been so hard for me to make money.
    Merch, tell whoever who offered the ddp for me that i say thanks a lot.

    Kitra, um, i never have farmed before in runescape. i dont know why but it never really seemed to interest me. after i restarted playing runescape, i have so much to catch up to. i might need help to start farming but now its kind of in the interest for me.

    ReplyDelete