Monday, March 29, 2010

Party!

Well, if you didn't know yet, Saturday is my birthday. I am hosting a party at my house i just made at 4pm eastern time. Having a lot of Free to play friends, i just wanted to let them get a chance to celebrate with me :D. At around 4:45pm eastern time, i will be moving to party tothe fally party room on world 7. Then, i came up with a clan event after my party so i can get my goal of 60 cooking and woodcutting. Now, im not much of a skiller type person so i usually make my money in alternate ways. I used to make all my money crafting sapphire necklaces and mining. Now the prices are all weird and stuff but watever.back to the topic, lol, im having the party on wendsday and 4pm eastern time. Feel free to come and help me celebrate :D. im turning the big 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment