Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Party Pictures :D







Well, today was probably one of the most exciting days of runescape history for me :D. i successfully threw my first party and it was a success! at the beginning, the party started really slow, not many where there. few friends stopped by and wished me a great 18th birthday. I loved to see friends old and new enjoy it with lots of laughs. I was kinda bumbed that nobody would show up but they came..like a half hour late. After the party room, we went to the G.E. to do a but of skilling. Not many of us participated but watever, lol. Anyways, after that, we decided to play hide and seek! We had the vothing hats to signify if u were it or not. The red ment u were it and the blue ment u were a hider. lol, anyways, i got a few levels today and i loved the whole day throughout :D. i even got to finally meet one of my fellow runescapeains, Full Of Pie. Boy, was she cool. She deffinately worth the meeting, lol. Anyways, party was a success and it lasted hours. Thanks for all the birthday wishes and hope to post again soon, thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment