Friday, March 19, 2010

Slowly...


Slowly i am getting my cash up. I can know replace some of my armour!! Having a good time training my skills, i can across a lvl 137. He told me not to mention his name so watever... Anyway, he told me to kill dragons for some money during xp weekend and i can even get up my very, very low strength (only 60 at the time). Well, i totally forgot about dragons and how much cash they can produce...lol, silly me! I did what the lvl 137 told me and BAMM!!! i made about 500k in a few hours! i bought some granite and a dragon skirt..even though im a guy, lol. Seems like making this money that i lost was going to come back in no time. Then, oh no....a rev! And u wouldnt even guess...i died again. Lost my granite platebody and a dragon longsword. Well, seems like the worst week ever. I quit for a couple days, saying to myself that i should maybe quit because dying seems to catch up to my from all these years. Then i rethought...NOPE!! i couldnt just quit on it like that, gotta pursue to get to lvl 80 by the end of this year with my "noob" account(only one that i have membership on right now). So, instead of posting about my yet another loss, i just bought a lot of lobs and returned to those horrible dragons...and i made about 300k. I thanked God for teaching me a valuable lesson, never wear all you have to the dragons, lol. I bought a new granite body and now im saving my cash up.

For anyone who cares, my current armour is granite platebody, rune legs, ddp+++(thanks merch and death), dragon helm, obby cape, tozk sheild, and ammy of glory. its all i can afford but im mostly training skills anyway. i am getting my also low woodcutting up to lvl 45(have 3 more levels to go :D). I am also going to be training magic too...while doing so, i am going to make all my runes, armour, and staff!!!

feel free to pm in the game if you want to come and/or watever.
my name is "woodsman1188"...changed it to "oreos o_0"

No comments:

Post a Comment