Friday, April 9, 2010

The Race is On!!!!


lol, i finally agreed to race a friend, Briarrose, to level 85 cb. she had a little hea start but thats ok, lol. I agreed to this only because i need to do more in my clan. Me and bri have been friends for a while and we always have been around the same comboat level. so, hearing that she beat someone else i a challenge, i decide to race her myself. i heard she has never lost but whatever..worth the try. :D
i started racing her when i was level 75. the picture above shows how i increased my level and my current combat level is 77. i've been so excited that i got ava's backpack from animal magnitism, that i wanted to get 50 ranged. i started out with 37 ranged at the beginning of this race...and i steadily increased my range level. hopefully i win, im trying really hard, spending most my time at the rock crabs :P (execpt when there are cannon noobs there and i sont feel like switching worlds). I havent posted in a while so i decided to tell everyone im not dead or anything...im a lil excited and busy!! pm me in the game if u have any tips that will help me level faster or comment on this blog, thanks, and i'll need the tips bad...because she was lvl 76 and she already is at lvl 79...*gulps*

No comments:

Post a Comment