Monday, February 22, 2010

Making money for f2p players

I am in this clan chat, that is appearently pretty popular. I didnt know this until my good friend Bri showed me this clan. Ive been in the clan for about a month now and all is goin well. I became friends with a lot of the people in the clan, and my favorite, Ron, has showed me how to make money on my f2p account. He told me to buy a few things in bulk and we would take it from there. He told me to buy  like a hundred gold bars and 100 cut sapphire. Simple enough so i did it. Then he gave me a necklace mold and told me to craft all the gold bars and sapphires into the necklaces. This took me about 20 minutes. Then i  was done and he told me to go to the grand exchange and sell them...for max price. Now i used sapphire necklaces for game necklaces in runescape but little did i know that there is a lot of money in making those things. i bought all my supplies for these necklaces for about 250K. AFter i sold them in the grand exchange, i made about 280-285K. Not bad. Thats around a 30-35k profit. So was was really excited about this and i decided to pursue this meathod. Im about 2-3 hours, i made 425k. On my way to millions could be easy with this meathod. Hope this provides useful to anyone. Cheers!!

1 comment: