Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Years Goals

Starting in this new year, i am shooting for many goals. Starting a new account has opened many possiblitlies for me. I hope to get lvl 70 mage from 64. I also want to get the combat level up from level 61 to at least 80. I am shooting for runecrafting level 50. I currently got runecrafting to level 20 withing a half hour from level 1. I also want to get lvl 70 defense from level 56.
For my main account, i hope to get at least another skill cape other than the mining one. This goal comes after i do all for my second account.
Cheers everyone and hope you make all your new year's goals

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, however may I ask you, why don't you make a pure? In the 5+ years ive been playing, I started making pures only 2 months after first playing the game. I guess not everyone is like me to only play for wilderness...

    Well as for getting followers and readership, we have a common goal, and i hope we make it - and if my blog still grows within a few weeks, I will probably have a post sharing my personal tips that other rs bloggers could apply. Wish you well for 2010, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the problem i have with pure accounts, is that they take too much time for me. maybe in my longtime future, i can make pures but that will have to come in maybe the next year or so. i want my new account to be a mage, but ok at melee attacks. Also, if i get the other melee skills up, its can also help me acheive my new years goal of getting the combat level up to 80.

    Having trouble with getting readership on my blog, i've decided that i should post helpful, strong comments on other blogs. i would also leave my blog address under my comment. then if someone finds my comment helpful or wise, they will check out my blog and maybe even follow it regularly.

    ReplyDelete