Sunday, December 6, 2009

banned

i was in the process of making a strength and prayer pure character for a PvP world. For some reason it got banned. You wanna know why? because i was apperently advertising other websites. The only thing i can remember is that someone asked what my blog name was. but is that worth a ban? i don't think so. i could see that they mute me or give me a temperary ban but a lifelong ban? That was my first time in runescape history that i got a offense so can't they give me a break?

2 comments:

  1. Jagex have a history of being unfair unforgiving bastards when it comes to bans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nice, they really are complete jerks when it comes to bans... I told them to check the ip addresses and they said that they were different but im still going to get the ban.

    ReplyDelete